This all colour catalogue provides a straightforward, simplified listing of every British stamp from the Penny Black to the end of 2021, with all commemorative designs illustrated for ease of use. With full listing of the popular Post & Go stamps and a fully priced list of Royal Mail Philatelic, Numismatic and Medallic covers
- Provides a straightforward simplified, richly illustrated listing of every Great Britain stamp from the famous Penny Black up to the end of 2021.
- Your complete introduction to GB stamp collecting.
- All commemorative designs illustrated.
- A handy self-contained reference guide for the collector.
- A helpful introduction with advice on how to build a collection, choose an album and mount stamps, survey guide to philatelic accessories and the Stanley Gibbons numbering
- Regional stamps of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales included.
- Pre-postal independence issues of Isle of Man (1958-71), Guernsey (1941-69) and Jersey (1941-69), including the war time occupation issues of Guernsey and Jersey.
- First day covers for definitives from 1936, regionals and all special issues listed and priced.
- Visible plate numbers on the Victorian issues are listed.
- Graphite lined and phosphor issues are included system.
- Watermark and perforation differences included.
- Post Office year books, PHQ cards, postage dues, official stamps, commemorative and traffic light gutter pairs and much more.
- Design index for commemorative issues from 1924 to aid stamp identification.
- Quick-reference listing of all Prestige Stamp Booklets, 1969-2021.
Detailed Contents/Countries Covered
Great Britain, 1840–2021
- Regional Issues:
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man, 1958-71
- Channel Islands
- General Issue, 1948
- Guernsey, 1941-69
- Jersey, 1941-69